Become a Homeownership, Affordable Housing & Homeless Advocate
Empowering Housing Advocates
The contribution of your compassion, skills, and time are vital donations to increase homeownership, prevent foreclosures, and reduce homelessness in Louisiana. LHA ensures our volunteers and interns have an impactful, joyful memorable experience.
We develop their awareness on how they can effectively help the people in the communities we serve to live more fulfilling and financially successful lives all while receiving school credits (if you’re doing an internship).
There are many ways you can engage the community through the Louisiana Housing Authority. Here are ways you can get involved:
- Donate Food, Clothes, Toiletries (i.e. toothpaste, tissue paper, detergent, soap, etc.)
- Assist and Participate in LHA’s Food Drives and Fundraising Activities
- Share Our Affordable Low-income Shared Living Housing Program
- Empower the Community By Sharing this Website and our Resources
- Coordinate Community Collaborations and Speaking Engagements to Discuss Housing
- Coordinate and/or Host Financial Wellness Live Virtual Webinars & Workshops
- Participate in Community Engagement Campaigns
Join us in our efforts to manifest safe, vibrant, sustainable communities in Louisiana.
The sustainable success of communities depends on the active participation of our “Homeownership Advocates” taking the initiative to advocate for personal financial success and responsible homeownership.
Volunteer or Intern with Louisiana Housing Authority today. To learn more about opportunities to get involved, please call (504) 356-9100 or email: email@example.com